Name:
Location: Somewhere, Illinois, United States

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Starting A-New

I have been thinking about renaming and relaunching this blog. Why, though? Why take the time and obliterate the growth I have done along the way. That's what digging for buried treasure is all about...the adventure of finding the jewels, and along the way, finding other things. I want to believe I'm moving forward, but sometimes I think I'm just moving side to side. Not backward, but side to side. Going nowhere. At least backward is going somewhere! I know I think too much, but how do I just ACT. ACTing is being courageous and strong and READY. It's like jumping off a cliff.

Last night I had a dream about jumping off the Grand Canyon and floating right down to the bottom. It was so peaceful! So, let's analyze that...let go, be free, take risks, open your arms/heart, nurture hopes and dreams, provide comfort.

CAN I DO THIS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 Comments:

Blogger mama amy bee said...

yes. you can do it!

7:39 PM  
Blogger that girl said...

are you still there? I always love your writing so come on!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home