Name:
Location: Somewhere, Illinois, United States

Monday, July 09, 2007

What If?

What if you were going down a road at a safe and steady speed, when, bam!, you were hit broadside by another vehicle? What if your car was turned 180 degrees, yet you were unhurt? Would this be your wake-up call? And what exactly is a wake-up call? I think a wake-up call is the epitome of "what if's." What if this and that and that and this??????????? Each one of us is given a life and then we've got to decide how to live it. I believe the puppeteer is God, but I also believe in free will. Pretty deep, huh? Like, for years, I believe God wants me to follow a certain path, but there are those who throw themselves into the fray of my life. The pathos. I'm now on an entirely different path. I commit myself and then realize my commitment was not honored. What I signed on for, the mission has been aborted. Sometimes, we only see what we want to. We see what is within our realm. To look outside, now, that's talent. Only the most talented will ever understand that our existence is dependent upon the exchange of night and day. Day is bright and perfect and happy; night is dark and mysterious and passive.

2 Comments:

Blogger that girl said...

what if? big thoughts...I guess no one can really know what will happen. you have readjusted after the side swipe and seem to be on a different, yet exciting, path. try and enjoy the ride...you never know where it might take you.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Its Time to Live said...

I think you are on the right track. I believe there is a plan that started before we were born. I believe we accepted that plan, Gods Plan, and we are here living it. We are here learning, growing and showing ourselves what we really can do. I believe that plan has a kind of road map, but we with our agency have the freedom to choose and pick which road (s) we follow. I believe we are here to help each other and to be helped. I believe it continues after death. Live is great!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home